Monday, October 18, 2010

something I wrote May 2nd, 2009, felt like I should repost it...

It's already May. May 2nd to be exact. The year is already flying by. A lot things have happened already. I feel like I've been through a whirl wind of trials and happy things piling one right after another.

News of things happening and not understanding why God allows things to happen to me personally and my family. I find myself dreaming when the sun comes out.

I listen to girls online tell me that they don't understand why God has them to wait and why they themselves can't be in control over life. I listen to kids whine and complain everyday because they hate coming to daycare or do the assignment I set out for them.

I can relate...I complain to God about why He is allowing our family to go through a trial and make us wait for it to end. I find myself complaining to God about why I have to have two jobs and do school because it's hard and that I'd rather have another assignment from Him.

Before I move on to write what God is teaching me through this, for those that don't know, my brother is having major surgeryon Wednesday May 6. Please keep us all in your prayers, especially Brendan.

So what is God teaching me through this? That He writes my life story. I was reminded by somebody that an eternal impact could come out of this. Someday, when this is all said and done, I'll have a testimony to give. How God was faithful. How He never let anything happen to us or to me that we couldn't handle because His grace and strength is sufficient for us. And that God never left us once or forsook us. But most of all whatever happens---In our lives God is glorified.

Praise the Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment