Wednesday, October 27, 2010

so why?




So why do I follow this God? Is it easy, no? I've discovered many bumps.Many trials. I have failed because of this fallen world I live in. But my hope is in Jesus. Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God (I Peter 1:21).

I have seen Him work things out for His glory. My praise is continually out of my mouth. I have seen His faithfulness as my eyes are fixed upon Him. His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness. I can not wait to see what He has for me next on this thing called life.So now I am sitting back, watching, and letting God work in my life, other lives, and circumstances of this life.

Praise the Lord someday, I'll worship forever and forever. Praise God, despite the difficulty, He is the One Who is eternal.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. (Jude 24-25)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment