Monday, January 4, 2010

y'know--God showed me today....

It just happened to me today...the big plan I had for this year got changed. If God is in control of our lives and if we let Him be in control of our life, He will guide us even if it means changing our plans. That means that He guides to a better path in our life and even though we may not see it: guess what?!? It's gonna be much better because God gives us good gifts and His way is better then we ask or think.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.--Is 55:8.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.--James 1: 17


P.S. Hope your new year was grand! Mine was...I got to spend with dear friends of mine....
 

1 comment:

  1. What a comforting promise! We don't need to worry about the future because God is in control.
    I miss you. Hope to see you soon.
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete