Sunday, December 26, 2010

There is a Higher throne...

Right now I feel very melancholy. Sigh...I wish I had money or I wish God would change my current circumstance or I wish I would could be at my best friend's wedding. I wish sometimes, that I could change past failures.

I admit I struggle with doubting that God has a plan. I struggle with faith that He works things out. I struggle with the fact, God sometimes is silent.

But I have to remind myself that praise be...there is a Higher Throne. I mean I have a Higher Throne that sees all. There is a God up there Who cares and I pray someday will make His interests known in the entire process of my life.


"One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple...When You said, 'Seek My face,' my heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”...Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!" ~Psalm 27:4, 8, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment