Sunday, August 22, 2010

sickness in the house

Yes, I am sick. when you're stuck in bed being sick gives you time to time to think about life. I always wonder what the family is doing without me or what a few of my friends are doing that I'm missing out on...You wonder if they really care that you are sick and you get forgotten...

Just as I thought I was forgotten, a couple of my friends chatted with me on gmail.Several people commented on my facebook status. That made my day....then my dad called me on my cell phone. (I have a basement bedroom and we use our cell phones to get people from the upstairs to the downstairs or from the downstairs to the upstairs.) He asked me to come up to see how I was doing. I felt better knowing and encouraged that people hadn't forgotten me...

When I fell alone...and bored...God hasn't forgotten me. He is still with me.."Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5.

1 comment:

  1. I don't comment much, as I figure I don't have much worth 'hearing'...but so you know - I always read your blog and your FB! I love keeping up with you and your faithfulness is an encouragement to me!! FEEL BETTER SOON!!

    ReplyDelete