Sunday, March 7, 2010

ever have a dissapointing week?

Well this week was...I mean disappointing news, events, and other things happened that caused stress...but can I say God is good despite difficulty? It's hard too. I will admit that. I want to ask God why He gave me a bad week. But who said life was easy? Why is life hard? I have a theory...I think life is hard because it will give us a new appreciation for Heaven. Heaven....wow...that's a wonderful place...no more pain, disappointment...streets filled with gold...and the lion and lamb will sit together...wow...

A friend of mine pointed it out a bad week, why life is hard gives us a NEED for Him. A need to rely on Him. I think that is vital in life because we can not do this life on our own...

1 comment:

  1. It's been a stressful month for me. Sometimes it is days like this that teach me important lessons about life.

    ReplyDelete